Stat of the Week February 8, 2006
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia enforce specific penalties for incidents of school violence. This includes policies on suspension or expulsion of students for violent acts against teachers; policies for removing disruptive students from classrooms or schools; and/or policies related to criminal activity on school property.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Assistant Principal
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, MO
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- St. Xavier High School President
- St. Xavier High School, Cincinnati, OH