Stat of the Week February 8, 2006
Thirty-three states and the District of Columbia enforce specific penalties for incidents of school violence. This includes policies on suspension or expulsion of students for violent acts against teachers; policies for removing disruptive students from classrooms or schools; and/or policies related to criminal activity on school property.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - High School - Summit View
- The Help Group, Valley Glen, CA
- Associate Dean of the School of Education
- Trinity Washington University, Washington, DC 20017, DC
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Assistant State Superintendent of Early Childhood Development
- Maryland State Department of Education, Baltimore, MD