Stat of the Week January 18, 2006
Just over half the states currently have a system in place to track the condition of school facilities. In addition, 38 states provide funds for school construction, modernization, and renovation or repair through direct grants or debt service.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC
- K-8 Principal
- Amphitheater Public Schools, Tucsan, AZ
- School Director
- Menlo Park Academy, Cleveland, OH
- Superintendent of Schools
- Nampa School District (Idaho), Nampa, ID
- Middle School Math Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates