Stat of the Week January 18, 2006
Just over half the states currently have a system in place to track the condition of school facilities. In addition, 38 states provide funds for school construction, modernization, and renovation or repair through direct grants or debt service.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates
- Mokena School District 159, Mokena, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Laurel School District, Laurel, MS