Stat of the Week January 18, 2006
Just over half the states currently have a system in place to track the condition of school facilities. In addition, 38 states provide funds for school construction, modernization, and renovation or repair through direct grants or debt service.
To find out more about school climate in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Hanover School District, Multiple Locations
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Part-Time Teacher Teams Coach Bentley School in Salem, MA
- Teach Plus, Salem, MA
- Early Learning Coach
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA