Stat of the Week January 11, 2006
Forty-seven states currently include extended response test items in English or writing on state high school assessments, up from 42 in 2002. But only 21 states utilize these test items in other subjects; twenty-nine states include short answer questions on state exams at the high school level.
To find out more about assessments in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Special Education and Student Services, PK-12
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Services Coordinator for Secondary Math
- St. Croix River Education District, Rush City, MN
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US