Stat of the Week December 28, 2005
Twenty-nine states currently have policies in place to sanction low-performing schools. Reconstitution, which can involve the removal or re-evaluation of school staff, is the most common sanction included in state accountability systems. In comparison, 17 states have programs in place to reward successful or high-performing schools with extra funds.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Birmingham, AL Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fai
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI