Stat of the Week December 14, 2005
According to an EPE Research Center analysis of states' most current school report cards in October 2004, just over half the states included information on the incidence of school violence and/or suspension and expulsion rates in their school report cards.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY