Stat of the Week December 14, 2005
According to an EPE Research Center analysis of states' most current school report cards in October 2004, just over half the states included information on the incidence of school violence and/or suspension and expulsion rates in their school report cards.
To find out more about accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- South Fayette Township School District, McDonald, PA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA