Stat of the Week November 30, 2005
In 2005, the most common weight or adjustment used by states in their school finance formula was designed to allocate more funding to special education students. In addition, twenty-five states made adjustments to provide additional funds for English language-learners and twenty-three made adjustments for students in poverty.
To find out more about school finance in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Trenton Public Schools, Trenton, NJ