Stat of the Week November 23, 2005
During the 2004-05 school year the most common strategy states used to improve school performance was to provide technical assistance. Thirty-six states provided technical assistance to low-performing schools, regardless of their Title I status.
To find out more about school accountability in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- High School Principal
- Ball-Chatham School District, Chatham, IL
- International Summer School Program Dean (UK, USA, France, Spain)
- Oxbridge Academic Programs, Multiple Locations
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- Chief Academic Officer
- American Paradigm Schools, Phila, PA