Stat of the Week November 9, 2005
According to Postsecondary Education Opportunity, the percentage of 9th graders who graduate with regular high school diplomas four years later and go on to enroll in degree-granting two- or four-year institutions of higher education varied from 26 percent in Delaware to 62 percent in North Dakota in 2002.
To find out more about student achievement in the 50 states and the District of Columbia, access the Education Counts database.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education - LD/BD Self Contained
- International Leadership of Texas, Richardson, TX
- Director, Governmental Relations
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY