At the Intrinsic Schools' first permanent campus, located in a former lumberyard in Chicago, students and teachers are working in spaces designed to support blended learning and a mix of individualized and group instruction. (April 13, 2015)
Pearson is asking California officials to re-bid a testing contract, potentially worth a quarter of billion dollars, calling the decision to award the deal to ETS illegal, arbitrary and capricious. (April 10, 2015)
Digital Education Blog
Education Week Event
Houston Leaders to Learn From will discuss how to work with educators and district leaders on ed-tech initiatives, balance innovation with technological realities, and evaluate the impact of ed-tech programs.
(April 28, 2015, 12 to 1 p.m. ET)
When a school superintendent leaves the position, or is fired, it can complicate a district's relationship with private funders that make heavy investments in a variety of school improvement efforts. (March 31, 2015)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fayette County Public Schools, KY
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Reading Specialist
- Neshaminy School District, Langhorne, PA
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Assistant Superintendent - Teaching & Learning
- Portland Public Schools, Portland, OR