The website uses research on what educators say about available digital resources to identify gaps and offer suggestions for improvement.The spending surge is being driven by demand for mobile personal computers, which account for 63 percent of total educational spending on hardware. (May 19, 2015)
Digital Education Blog
Education Week Event
Houston Leaders to Learn From will discuss how to work with educators and district leaders on ed-tech initiatives, balance innovation with technological realities, and evaluate the impact of ed-tech programs.
(April 28, 2015, 12 to 1 p.m. ET)
When a school superintendent leaves the position, or is fired, it can complicate a district's relationship with private funders that make heavy investments in a variety of school improvement efforts. (March 31, 2015)
There are lots of great ed-tech tools out there, but which ones should you use in your classroom? To narrow down the choices we asked teachers who are ed-tech experts for their best recommendations. (April 30, 2015)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Page School Instructor (Mathematics)
- Secretary of the Senate - Senate Page School, DC
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of Special Education
- Central Bucks School District, Doylestown, PA
- Prog. Director, Assessment, Research, & Evaluation
- Edmonds School District, Lynnwood, WA