Schools are learning hard lessons about the difficulties of putting in place 1-to-1 computing programs and digital curricula initiatives meant to encourage innovation and fuel academic growth. (June 10, 2015)
Businesses working with schools can help themselves by closely monitoring applications to the E-rate program, and their use of federal discounts made available, a newly published guide says. (June 8, 2015)
An overhaul of the federal E-rate program will boost funding for high-speed broadband and Wi-Fi in schools and libraries—and shift money away from other services, as shown in FCC data, broken down by Education Week. (June 2, 2015)
Digital Education Blog
Education Week Event
Houston Leaders to Learn From will discuss how to work with educators and district leaders on ed-tech initiatives, balance innovation with technological realities, and evaluate the impact of ed-tech programs.
(April 28, 2015, 12 to 1 p.m. ET)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Interim Head of School
- Bixby School, Boulder, CO
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Director of the NEASC Commission on Public Schools
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc., MA
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Director, Certificated Human Resources
- Oxnard School District, Oxnard, CA