An online video chat company is issuing a challenge to the education community: $100,000 for the first non-commercial group that logs 1 million hours of professional development online. (September 21, 2015)
Digital Education Blog
Education Week Event
Houston Leaders to Learn From will discuss how to work with educators and district leaders on ed-tech initiatives, balance innovation with technological realities, and evaluate the impact of ed-tech programs.
(April 28, 2015, 12 to 1 p.m. ET)
National and local online outlets are offering a wealth of specialized content on K-12 topics, some striving for journalistic objectivity, others pushing an unvarnished point of view. (August 4, 2015)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, Multiple Locations
- Math Coach
- Community Charter School of Paterson, Paterson, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Clarkstown Central School District, New City, NY
- Westport Public Schools, Westport, CT