Former educators with technology interests are increasingly making their way from classrooms into the startup world as they try to use their school expertise to create ed-tech products. (September 16, 2014)
Digital Education Blog
Education Week Event
More schools are using laptops, tablets, and netbooks to administer online tests, but what about day-to-day learning? Our experts discuss how the devices can be used to support learning in classrooms all year long. Tuesday, Oct. 14, 1 p.m. ET.
This is the academic year when nearly every state must give assessments aligned to their "college- and career-ready" standards. But there are questions about how well those tests will measure mastery of the standards. (September 3, 2014)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Big Hollow School District #38, Ingleside, IL
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ