A federal lawsuit alleges that the online education provider K12 Inc. misled investors, and says that the company's former CEO benefited by selling off stock before the company's stock price fell. (April 14, 2014)
Digital Education Blog
In this webinar, two eminent math specialists will offer practical strategies for district and school instructional leaders on ensuring cohesive implementation of the Common Core math standards.">(April 16, 2014)
Each month I spend time analyzing our long-term projections budget document. The purpose of this exercise is to determine our runway: How much money do we have in the bank and how long do we think it will last? (March 24, 2014)
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Director of Leadership for Learning Innovation
- Education Development Center, Waltham, MA
- Assistant Director
- ECHO Joint Agreement, South Holland, IL
- Coordinator of Student Transportation
- Gary Community School Corporation, Gary, IN