Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations