Math Achievement on the Global Scale
A federal study linking the math and science results from the 2011 TIMSS and NAEP reports shows where all 50 states stand compared with education systems globally. Below are highlights of the math outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ISS iFair
- International Schools Services, US
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Eduator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Allegheny Valley School District, PA
- Enrollment Ombudsman
- Hempstead Union Free School District, Long Island, NY
- Teaching and Learning Specialist
- Southern Poverty Law Center, Montgomery, AL