Gauging Awareness, Opinion on Common Core, Testing
In a pair of new national polls aiming to capture the American public's view of the state of K-12 education, one finding is clear: Most of those surveyed are clueless about the Common Core State Standards. But in trying to glean what the public and parents think about another marquee issue in public schooling—standardized testing—the polls paint a much murkier picture.
Below are some of the findings from Phi Delta Kappa and Gallup's poll and a separate survey from the Associated Press and the NORC Center for Public Affairs Research.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Early Preschool Teacher - Sign on Bonus
- Childtime Learning Center, Multiple Locations
- ECE Lead & Assistant Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Multiple Locations
- Instructional Coach - Math
- Carondelet Leadership Academy, Saint Louis, MO
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI