Map of Scholar Concentrations
Last week, Frederick M. Hess unveiled his annual Public Influence Rankings which recognize university-based scholars in the United States who made the greatest contribution to the public debate about education. Sixteen institutions are home to 134 of the 200 scholars named in the 2014 Public Influence Rankings.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Darien, CT Superintendent of Schools
- NESDEC, Darien, CT
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN