Map of Scholar Concentrations
Last week, Frederick M. Hess unveiled his annual Public Influence Rankings which recognize university-based scholars in the United States who made the greatest contribution to the public debate about education. Sixteen institutions are home to 134 of the 200 scholars named in the 2014 Public Influence Rankings.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA