Map of Scholar Concentrations
Last week, Frederick M. Hess unveiled his annual Public Influence Rankings which recognize university-based scholars in the United States who made the greatest contribution to the public debate about education. Sixteen institutions are home to 134 of the 200 scholars named in the 2014 Public Influence Rankings.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL
- Elementary Science Teacher
- Dudley Street Neighborhood Charter School, Boston, MA
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA