Map of Scholar Concentrations
Last week, Frederick M. Hess unveiled his annual Public Influence Rankings which recognize university-based scholars in the United States who made the greatest contribution to the public debate about education. Sixteen institutions are home to 134 of the 200 scholars named in the 2014 Public Influence Rankings.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Academics
- The Connecting Link, Post Falls, ID
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Test Development Specialist
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY