Map of Scholar Concentrations
Last week, Frederick M. Hess unveiled his annual Public Influence Rankings which recognize university-based scholars in the United States who made the greatest contribution to the public debate about education. Sixteen institutions are home to 134 of the 200 scholars named in the 2014 Public Influence Rankings.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Modern & Classical Languages Department Chair
- New Trier Township High School District 203, Winnetka, IL
- Chief Information Officer and Special Projects Manager
- Randolph Public Schools, MA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL
- Executive Director
- Aspen Academy, Savage, MN