Map of Scholar Concentrations
Last week, Frederick M. Hess unveiled his annual Public Influence Rankings which recognize university-based scholars in the United States who made the greatest contribution to the public debate about education. Sixteen institutions are home to 134 of the 200 scholars named in the 2014 Public Influence Rankings.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Substitute Teacher - Alternative Education (Serving At-Risk Youth)
- Orange County Department of Education, Multiple Locations
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Special Education Coordinator
- ReNEW Schools, New Orleans, LA
- Associate Superintendent of Continuous Improvement
- Green Bay Area Public School District, Green Bay, WI