Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 19th edition of Quality Counts takes a broad look at the issues and forces shaping the discussion around early-childhood education. It examines how new academic demands and the push for accountability are changing the nature of early-childhood education for school administrators, teachers, and children alike. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
- State Highlights Reports
- State Report Cards Map
- Calculate Your Own Grade: Recalculate grades for states based on weighting schemes of your choice.
- Multimedia: What Good Technology Use Looks Like in the Early Years
Prior Years2014: District Disruption & Revival
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- SAGA TUTOR
- SAGA Innovations, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Engineering & Robotics Instructor
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA
- Assistant Dean of Teaching & Learning (K-6)
- Pennsylvania Virtual Charter School, King Of Prussia, PA