Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 20th edition of Quality Counts takes a deep look at a welter of issues surrounding educational accountability and how the changes being ushered in by what's widely seen as a scaling back of the federal government's policy footprint are putting newfound autonomy and opportunities for innovation in the hands of states and school districts. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
Prior Years2015: Preparing to Launch
2003: "If I Can't Learn From You"
2002: Building Blocks for Success
2001: A Better Balance
2000: Who Should Teach?
Quality Counts '97
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Math Instructor
- Cassadaga Job Corps Academy, Cassadaga, NY
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO