Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 21st edition of Quality Counts examines what states and districts are doing to make ready for the Every Student Succeeds Act’s implementation. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
Prior Years2016: Called to Account
2003: "If I Can't Learn From You"
2001: A Better Balance
2000: Who Should Teach?
1999: Rewarding Results, Punishing Failure
For access to this report please contact the Edweek Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Counts '97
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Volusia County School District
- Volusia County School District, FL, DeLand, FL
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Quincy School District
- Quincy School District, WA, Quincy, WA
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | District of Columbia Public Schools
- District of Columbia Public Schools, Washington, DC
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Harlem Children's Zone
- Harlem Children's Zone, NY, New York, NY
- Online K-12 Job Fair for Teachers | Duval County Public Schools
- Duval County Public Schools, FL, Jacksonville, FL