Quality Counts is Education Week's annual report on state-level efforts to improve public education. Published in January.
This 21st edition of Quality Counts examines what states and districts are doing to make ready for the Every Student Succeeds Act’s implementation. This year's Quality Counts also includes summative grades for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia on key education indicators.
Web-only and multimedia content includes:
Prior Years2016: Called to Account
2003: "If I Can't Learn From You"
2001: A Better Balance
2000: Who Should Teach?
1999: Rewarding Results, Punishing Failure
For access to this report please contact the Edweek Library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quality Counts '97
Click here to place an online order for Quality Counts, or call 800-445-8250.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US
- Special Services Director / School Psychologist
- SJISD, Friday Harbor, WA
- Assistant Professor Educational Law and Policy
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Special Education Program Specialist
- TAESE/Utah State University, Utah State University, UT