May 21, 2013 - Education WeekStudents with learning disabilities have been leaving high school with a standard diploma, but many states fall short of the national average for students graduating in that disability category, a state-by-state analysis shows.
May 21, 2013 - Education WeekWhen Head Start programs used a broad curriculum that emphasizes both academics and social awareness over academics alone, pupils outperformed their fellow Head Start alumni in kindergarten, a new study finds.
May 21, 2013 - Education WeekA new study suggests children may benefit from a little more organized activity at recess.
May 21, 2013 - Education WeekA large majority of teachers say it's important for schools to work on developing students' social and emotional skills, results from a new national survey show.
May 21, 2013 - Education WeekTwo out of five children are physically assaulted in a given year, and one in 10 are injured in an assault, according to a survey published in JAMA Pediatrics.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
Most Popular Stories
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Elementary Principal Madarin Dual Language Program
- Bellevue School District, Bellevue, WA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda