Every teacher strives to run his or her classroom smoothly and generate excitement about learning—but that can be far easier said than done. This unique toolkit presents resources spanning three key focus areas that educators need to create truly dynamic learning environments. It gives teachers and those who support them exclusive, finger-tip access to 18 highly-regarded, educator-led Education Week PD webinars. The presentations provide both practical, ready-to-use advice and essential contextual information.
To deepen teachers' understanding and practice, the toolkit also includes seven Education Week Spotlight compilations exploring key instructional issues today and the popular e-book Classroom Management Q&A's: Expert Strategies for Teaching by renowned teacher Larry Ferlazzo. Provided in a flexible, on-demand format, this toolkit can be used to help teachers sharpen specific skills and enhance professional knowledge.
Choose Individual Access for a single user or Unlimited Group Access to share this content with your entire team.
|Order Your PD Toolkit Today|
Toolkit Contents Include:
Education Week PD Webinars
Classroom Management and Student Motivation
1. Changing Mindsets, Motivating Students with Carol Dweck
2. Developing Intrinsic Motivation in Students
3. Intentional Teaching: Infusing Instruction With Purpose
4. 'Real Talk' on Teaching
5. Defining the Consequences: Student-Behavior Management With Doug Lemov
6. Cultivating Deep Reading Skills and Habits in Students
7. Improving Classroom Climate Through Social-Emotional Learning
8. Emotional Resilience for Educators
9. The Highly Motivating Classroom
10. Boosting Authentic Literacy Through Common-Core Instructional Shifts
Common Core Implementation and Teaching
1. The Language of Math: the Common Core and English-Learners
2. Reaching All Learners: Common Core Tests for Students With Significant Cognitive Disabilities
3. Teaching and Measuring the Common Core's Mathematical Practices
4. Teaching Social Issues in the Common-Core Era
5. No More Word Lists: Teaching Vocabulary in Context
1. Building Better Ed-Tech Strategies for the Pre-K-5 Crowd
2. How Much Digital Literacy Do Students Need?
3. Digital Math Strategies to Personalize Learning in K-8
Content subject to change without notice.
Education Week Spotlights
|1. Classroom Management
||2. Deeper Learning
||3. Differentiated Instruction
||5. Tips for New Teachers
||6. Common-Core Instruction
Education Week Press E-book
by Larry Ferlazzo
|Order Your PD Toolkit Today|
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- DIRECTOR OF COMMUNITY EDUCATION & DISTRICT AFTER-SCHOOL PROGRAMS
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Executive Director/Director - 2 openings
- OSPI, Olympia, WA
- ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
- North American International School, DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
- RI Department of Education is seeking to fill leadership team positions
- Rhode Island Department of Education, RI
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC