Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Technology for Classroom Collaboration is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Deepening digital learning in partnership with public libraries
- Giving students a choice with "1-to-many" device selection
- Developing after-school technology and STEM programs
- Fighting teacher isolation with technology resources
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Windham Path Academy, Willimantic, CT
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Principal, Highland Springs High School
- Henrico County Public Schools, Henrico, VA
- Director of Communications and Community Relations
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Danville Area School District, Danville, PA