Technology Counts 2016: Transforming the Classroom
Technology Counts 2016: Transforming the Classroom examines the way technology is affecting classroom learning. It includes stories about classroom product testing, moving from “passive” to “active” technology use, the maker movement, and more. The report also has exclusive Education Week Research Center survey data showing teachers' perspectives on the present and future status of educational technology.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Head of School
- Rossman School, St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL