Technology Counts 2016: Transforming the Classroom
Technology Counts 2016: Transforming the Classroom examines the way technology is affecting classroom learning. It includes stories about classroom product testing, moving from “passive” to “active” technology use, the maker movement, and more. The report also has exclusive Education Week Research Center survey data showing teachers' perspectives on the present and future status of educational technology.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Licensed Teachers 7-12 **Now Offering $2,000 sign-on Payment**
- Youth Villages, Bartlett, TN
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Head of School
- Rockwern Academy, OH
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA