Technology Counts 2016: Transforming the Classroom
Technology Counts 2016: Transforming the Classroom examines the way technology is affecting classroom learning. It includes stories about classroom product testing, moving from “passive” to “active” technology use, the maker movement, and more. The report also has exclusive Education Week Research Center survey data showing teachers' perspectives on the present and future status of educational technology.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Teacher (Pre-Kindergarten & Kindergarten, 2017-18)
- The Primary School - new education & health model, East Palo Alto, CA
- Sheboygan Area School District, Sheboygan, WI
- Math Instructor
- Cassadaga Job Corps Academy, Cassadaga, NY