Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Health Science Teacher 2016-2017
- Birmingham City Schools, Birmingham, AL