Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Middle School Teachers - Math, Social Studies, ELA (SY16-17)
- Two Rivers Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- School Educational Psychologist
- St Joseph's Instutition International, Singapore, Si, Singapore
- Middle School 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ