Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Science Teacher
- The International Educator, Ecuador
- Principal - Hubbard Woods Elementary School
- Winnetka Public Schools District 36, Winnetka, IL
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- High School Chemistry Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Italy
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY