Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Advanced Placement English Instructor
- Gaylord Community Schools, Gaylord, MI
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI
- Joplin Schools, MO
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA