Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of Educational Content Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- CEO / Head of School
- The Kingsbury Center, Washington, DC
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL