Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Practice Associate – K-12 Literacy
- The Education Trust, Washington, DC
- Transformation/Turnaround K8 School Principal
- Avant Garde Academy, Kissimmee, FL
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- North Shore School District, Nassau County, NY
- Principal, New High School in Bonita Springs, FL
- Lee County Schools, Bonita Springs, FL