Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Science Content Director
- National Math & Science Initiative, Dallas, TX
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Editorial Projects in Education, Bethesda, MD
- Volunteers of America, El Centro, CA, CA
- Director - Legislative Affairs
- Palm Beach County School District, West Palm Beach, FL
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI