Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Immediate Vacancies
- Hastings-On-Hudson UFSD, Hudson on Hastings, NY
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA