Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Hanover School District, Multiple Locations
- Chief Technology Officer
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ
- Director of Technology
- UCFSD, Kennett Square, PA
- Deputy Director, Early Learning
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA
- Executive Director
- EPIC Academy, Chicago, IL