Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing
Technology Counts 2014: Digital Advances Reshaping K-12 Testing examines technology developments that have prompted a rethinking of assessments. Discover what districts are doing to find the technology that fits their testing needs, particularly in relation to new common assessments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Executive Director AMI-USA
- Triangle Associates, Alexandria, VA
- Apprentice Principal
- ACT Academy Cyber Charter School, Philadelphia, PA