Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Postdoc fellow in education
- The Center for High Impact Philanthropy, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Middle School Teachers - Math, Social Studies, ELA (SY16-17)
- Two Rivers Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- School Educational Psychologist
- St Joseph's Instutition International, Singapore, Si, Singapore