Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI
- Early Childhood Lead Teachers & Teachers
- La Petite Academy, Multiple Locations
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Teachers Needed - All Academic Subject Areas
- Broward County Public Schools, Fort Lauderdale, FL