Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- RI Department of Education is seeking to fill leadership team positions
- Rhode Island Department of Education, RI
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Professional Development Position
- Springfield, MA, MA
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC
- ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL
- North American International School, DUBAI, United Arab Emirates