Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA