Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Using Data to Inform Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Shifting data from hardware to people
- Accessing and interpreting data
- Forming partnerships to conduct research-based alliances
- Using observational data to shape instruction
- Capturing data to inform instruction
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Data-Driven Decisionmaking (2013)
States and districts use many different strategies when it comes to using data to improve school performance. In this Spotlight, learn about successful district efforts in data-driven reform, how to put data into practice, and discover new tools used to predict student outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Educators' Collaborative, LLC, New Delhi, India
- Head of School - Rindge Avenue Upper School
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, MA
- Managing Director, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Century City, CA
- Operations Associate, Alumni and Network Services
- The Broad Center, Multiple Locations
- Chief Officer of Information and Instruction Technology
- Marana Unified School District, Marana, AZ