Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing teachers for common-core implementation
- Using virtual professional development
- Librarians' roles in preparing for the common core
- Developing instruction that teaches across-subject units
- Redefining school leadership and professional learning in light of the common standards
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN