Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Professional Learning in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing teachers for common-core implementation
- Using virtual professional development
- Librarians' roles in preparing for the common core
- Developing instruction that teaches across-subject units
- Redefining school leadership and professional learning in light of the common standards
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Senior Turnaround Consultant (Job ID: 8274)
- American Institutes for Research, Chicago, IL
- Healthy Start Academy, Durham, NC
- Neuhaus Education Center, Bellaire, TX
- Roaring Fork School DIstrict, Carbondale, CO
- Superintendent, Cedar Rapids Community School District
- Cedar Rapids Community School District, Cedar Rapids, IA