Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Digital badges as an alternative to traditional grading
- How Race to the Top districts are embracing individualized instruction
- Implementing competency-based learning
- Replacing seat-time mandates with requirements for demonstrated competency
- The promises and challenges of using digital tools to personalize learning
You get the nine articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Personalized Learning (2011)
Laptops, tablets, and other technologies can engage students and allow them to work at an individual pace. But, for teachers, administrators, and policymakers, there are questions about the implementation and effectiveness of tailored instruction. This Spotlight examines how educators can make “intelligent” assessments of their students and integrate technology to deliver personalized learning experiences.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Middle School Teachers - Math, Social Studies, ELA (SY16-17)
- Two Rivers Public Charter School, Washington, DC
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- School Educational Psychologist
- St Joseph's Instutition International, Singapore, Si, Singapore