Spotlight on Personalized Learning
The Education Week Spotlight on Personalized Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using algorithm-driven playlists to customize lessons for students
- How a district is developing a student-driven personalized learning model
- What to look for when making purchasing decisions
- Designing project-based learning that is personally meaningful
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Communities In Schools of North Carolina, Raleigh, NC
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL