Spotlight on the Flu and Schools
The Education Week Spotlight on the Flu and Schools brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using online learning to continue students' education if they are out of school
- Tips to create e-learning plans in the event of swine flu or other circumstances that cause student absences
- How some schools are responding to the flu
- Strategies to provide continuous education when schools are closed
- CDC guidelines on the H1N1 flu virus for schools
A great value! You get the five articles below and a resource guide in a downloadable PDF.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US