Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Area Superintendent - Central Learning Community
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Quarrybrook, Windham, NH
- Design and Technology Teacher
- Scheck Hillel Community School, Miami, FL