Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Coordinator of Adult Transition Program
- Patterson Joint Unified School District, Vernalis, CA
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Elementary Principal
- New London Public Schools, New London, CT
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations