Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Ben Bronz Foundation, Inc. Executive Director
- NESDEC, W Hartford, CT
- Superintendent of Schools
- Edina Public Schools, Edina, MN
- Williamsburg-James City County Public Schools, Williamsburg, VA
- High School Principal
- Notre Dame Academy, Hingham, MA
- FLOSSMOOR SCHOOL DISTRICT 161, Chicago Heights, IL