Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders
The Education Week Spotlight on Ed-Tech Strategies for K-12 Leaders is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- The role of technology leaders in reimagining learning
- The benefits and drawbacks of 'flipped classrooms'
- Using technology to measure readiness for the common core's online assessments
- A new crop of district positions springing up to tackle "innovation"
- Balancing digital innovation with traditional academic assessment
- How districts are managing social media communications
You get the eight articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR – BOARD OF EDUCATIONAL EXAMINERS
- State of Iowa, Des Moines, IA
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- School Psychologist / Learning Specialist
- The Yellin Center for Mind, Brain, and Education, Multiple Locations
- Substitute Teacher - Alternative Education (Serving At-Risk Youth)
- Orange County Department of Education, Multiple Locations
- Associate Superintendent of Continuous Improvement
- Green Bay Area Public School District, Green Bay, WI