Spotlight on Dropout Prevention
The Education Week Spotlight on Dropout Prevention is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using early-college programs to increase student engagement and reduce dropout rates
- Developing early warning indicators for ELL dropouts
- Motivating underachieving students in online credit recovery courses
- Eliminating barriers to graduation and college for Hispanic girls
- Preventing chronic absenteeism in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Dropout Prevention (2010)
Recognizing the essential role of high school diplomas in their students' lives, this Spotlight examines how schools are using new strategies and a whatever-it-takes attitude to discourage dropping out and boost graduation rates.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Office Assistant
- Bell Shore Florist, CA
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ