Spotlight on Dropout Prevention
The Education Week Spotlight on Dropout Prevention is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using early-college programs to increase student engagement and reduce dropout rates
- Developing early warning indicators for ELL dropouts
- Motivating underachieving students in online credit recovery courses
- Eliminating barriers to graduation and college for Hispanic girls
- Preventing chronic absenteeism in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Dropout Prevention (2010)
Recognizing the essential role of high school diplomas in their students' lives, this Spotlight examines how schools are using new strategies and a whatever-it-takes attitude to discourage dropping out and boost graduation rates.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Editorial Projects in Education, Bethesda, MD
- Director - Legislative Affairs
- Palm Beach County School District, West Palm Beach, FL
- Chief Executive Officer
- UP Education Network, Boston, MA
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Science Content Director
- National Math & Science Initiative, Dallas, TX