Spotlight on Dropout Prevention
The Education Week Spotlight on Dropout Prevention is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using early-college programs to increase student engagement and reduce dropout rates
- Developing early warning indicators for ELL dropouts
- Motivating underachieving students in online credit recovery courses
- Eliminating barriers to graduation and college for Hispanic girls
- Preventing chronic absenteeism in schools
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Related Spotlights:Dropout Prevention (2010)
Recognizing the essential role of high school diplomas in their students' lives, this Spotlight examines how schools are using new strategies and a whatever-it-takes attitude to discourage dropping out and boost graduation rates.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director of Education
- Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, Williamsburg, VA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Worcester County Board of Education, MD
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL
- CEO / Head of School
- The Kingsbury Center, Washington, DC
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations