Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Incorporating digital literacy into the common core
- Lessons learned from virtual education
- Efforts aimed at closing the digital skills gap
- Forming public-private relationships to support digital literacy
- Deepening the use of technology with digital natives
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, South San Francisco Unified School District
- South San Francisco Unified School District, South San Francisco, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO