Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era
The Education Week Spotlight on Digital Literacy in the Common-Core Era is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Incorporating digital literacy into the common core
- Lessons learned from virtual education
- Efforts aimed at closing the digital skills gap
- Forming public-private relationships to support digital literacy
- Deepening the use of technology with digital natives
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH