Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY
- Middle School Band Teacher
- The International Educator, Hong Kong
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- K-12 Teacher
- TIE, Hyannis, MA
- K-12 Head of School
- TIE, Switzerland