Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Education Associate, Educator Effectiveness
- DE Department of Education, Dover, DE
- Minority Achievement Officer
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- Hawaii Department of Education Virtual Career Fair
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Managing Director, Talent and Equity
- Flamboyan Foundation, DC
- Executive Director/Director - 2 openings
- OSPI, Olympia, WA