Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Ohio)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OH
- Prep, Omaha, NE
- Account Manager, Standard Accounts (Iowa)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, IA
- Sr. Account Executive
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA