Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director, State & Federal Programs
- National Math + Science Initiative, US
- Chief Executive Officer
- Confluence Charter Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Director of Educational Content Strategy
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, MA
- Industrial Education Teacher
- Haven Middle School, IL
- Las Cruces Public Schools, NM