Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School, Clearwater, FL
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ