Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning
View the complete collection of Education Week Spotlights.
The Education Week Spotlight on Credit Recovery and Online Learning is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors including:
- Motivating underachieving students with online credit-recovery courses
- Re-examining "seat-time" requirements for students taking online courses
- Providing support and resources to students enrolled in virtual classes
- Using competency-based learning and technology to prepare for the common-core assessments
- Testing blended learning models to determine which work best
- Requiring e-courses for graduation
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Supervisor, Secondary Literacy Instruction
- Montgomery County Public Schools, MD
- Plainfield Director of Special Services
- New England School Development Council, Meriden, NH