Spotlight on Common Core for ELLs
The Education Week Spotlight on Common Core for ELLs is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Making literacy standards accessible to English-language learners
- Developing uniform definitions that may help to decide who receives ELL services
- Piloting lessons to show what common-core instruction might look like for ELLs
- Working to meet increased academic demands for ELLs in states with common-core standards
- Translating the English/language arts standards into Spanish
- Creating fair and accurate assessments for ELLs
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA