Spotlight on Building the Digital District
The Education Week Spotlight on Building the Digital District is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- How one school district underwent a digital conversion and assisted staff and educators in the transition process
- Designing an effective and safe "bring your own technology" program for schools
- Forming multidistrict virtual learning collaborations to reduce costly expenses and pool resources
- Preventing and withstanding a district data crash
- Using cloud computing technology to offer digital textbooks and curriculum
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF. A great value!
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, City Schools of Decatur
- City Schools of Decatur, Decatur, GA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Scale Your Impact. Lead a Portfolio of Cleveland Schools. Apply today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Aspen High School Principal
- Aspen School District, Aspen, CO