Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction
Education Week's Spotlight on Blended Learning and Adaptive Instruction brings together a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Preparing students for college and careers with blended instruction
- Exploring the variety of blended learning models and their effectiveness
- Using computer-adaptive tests for common-core assessments
- Applying virtual learning to the common core
- Personalizing math and algebra to increase student confidence
You get the seven articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV