Published: January 9, 2014
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival delves into the forces that are reshaping the traditional school district and the forms that can take.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking and grading the states as well as the nation as a whole on key education indicators.
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School, Clearwater, FL
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL