Published: January 9, 2014
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival delves into the forces that are reshaping the traditional school district and the forms that can take.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking and grading the states as well as the nation as a whole on key education indicators.
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY