Published: January 9, 2014
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival delves into the forces that are reshaping the traditional school district and the forms that can take.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking and grading the states as well as the nation as a whole on key education indicators.
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO