Published: January 9, 2014
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival
Quality Counts 2014: District Disruption & Revival delves into the forces that are reshaping the traditional school district and the forms that can take.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking and grading the states as well as the nation as a whole on key education indicators.
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR