Published: January 10, 2013
Quality Counts 2013: Code of Conduct
Quality Counts 2013: Code of Conduct—Safety, Discipline, and School Climate takes aim at an issue with emotional as well as policy implications: the impact of a school's social and disciplinary environment on teaching and learning. In Quality Counts 2013 Education Week's reporters analyze the ways in which school climate can support—or hinder—academic achievement.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking the states on a range of key education indicators and of awarding summative letter grades and scores for the states and for the nation as a whole across six categories.
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain