Published: January 10, 2013
Quality Counts 2013: Code of Conduct
Quality Counts 2013: Code of Conduct—Safety, Discipline, and School Climate takes aim at an issue with emotional as well as policy implications: the impact of a school's social and disciplinary environment on teaching and learning. In Quality Counts 2013 Education Week's reporters analyze the ways in which school climate can support—or hinder—academic achievement.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking the states on a range of key education indicators and of awarding summative letter grades and scores for the states and for the nation as a whole across six categories.
- PRINCIPAL - POWELL MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Hernando County School District, Brooksville, FL
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Deputy Director for Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
- Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), Wiesbaden, Germany
- Senior Education Policy Analyst, North Carolina
- The Hunt Institute, Durham, NC
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA