Published: January 10, 2013
Quality Counts 2013: Code of Conduct
Quality Counts 2013: Code of Conduct—Safety, Discipline, and School Climate takes aim at an issue with emotional as well as policy implications: the impact of a school's social and disciplinary environment on teaching and learning. In Quality Counts 2013 Education Week's reporters analyze the ways in which school climate can support—or hinder—academic achievement.
The report also continues the EPE Research Center's annual practice of ranking the states on a range of key education indicators and of awarding summative letter grades and scores for the states and for the nation as a whole across six categories.
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Deputy, Specialized Services
- School District of Philadelphia, Multiple Locations
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO