Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction
The Education Week Spotlight on Differentiated Instruction is a collection of articles hand-picked by our editors for their insights on:
- Using differentiated instruction to help struggling students
- Grouping large classrooms, or flexible classrooms, by student learning needs
- How technology can enable teachers to lead differentiated classrooms
- Using formative assessment, building relationships, and creating communities of learners
You get the six articles below in a downloadable PDF.
Related Spotlights:Differentiated Instruction (2010)
With student diversity growing and schools facing pressure to boost achievement, many teachers must find ways to attend to unique learning needs. This Spotlight focuses on how teachers use differentiated instruction to give individualized support.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- School Based Therapist
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, WA