Order Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps
Life After Special EducationAfter spending years in a special education system that carefully spells out their rights and the services they should receive, students with disabilities often find it daunting to contemplate their next steps after high school. This report examines the transition out of K-12 schooling for students with disabilities, who account for 8.5 percent of the nation's 6- to 21-year-olds. The 2015 Diplomas Count report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Math Teacher - HS
- NCPA, Guangzhou, Nansha, Gu, China
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Smith Hale Middle School Principal
- Hickman Mills C-1 Public Schools, Kansas CIty, MO