Published Online: May 29, 2015
Order Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps
Life After Special EducationAfter spending years in a special education system that carefully spells out their rights and the services they should receive, students with disabilities often find it daunting to contemplate their next steps after high school. This report examines the transition out of K-12 schooling for students with disabilities, who account for 8.5 percent of the nation's 6- to 21-year-olds. The 2015 Diplomas Count report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Vol. 34, Issue 33
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (Bilingual or ELL)
- Glenview School District 34, Glenview, IL
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Laurel School District, Laurel, MS
- SpecEd Emotional Disabilities Teacher, MS/HS
- Fairfax County Public Schools, Falls Church, VA
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates