Order Diplomas Count 2015: Next Steps
Life After Special EducationAfter spending years in a special education system that carefully spells out their rights and the services they should receive, students with disabilities often find it daunting to contemplate their next steps after high school. This report examines the transition out of K-12 schooling for students with disabilities, who account for 8.5 percent of the nation's 6- to 21-year-olds. The 2015 Diplomas Count report also includes the latest statistics on the nation's overall, on-time high school graduation rate.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Academic Officer
- School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL, FL
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Head of School
- Rossman School, St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD