Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters
Engaging Students, Creating LearnersThe nationwide push toward greater school accountability and common standards has generated a chorus of calls for raising the level of academic rigor in U.S. schools. More recently, though, has come the realization that academics alone may not be enough. Education Week's Diplomas Count 2014 focuses on the ways educators are making students want to come to school, work hard, and graduate on time. This reporting is presented in tandem with the latest graduation-rate analysis.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX
- Principal - Elementary School
- Fontana Unified School District, Fontana, CA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Delaware County Intermediate Unit #25 (DCIU), Morton, PA
- Subject Matter Expert (SME)/Teachers - English/Mathematics (High School/Grade 10 & Grade 11)
- Learning Port Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur, Ku, Malaysia