Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters
Engaging Students, Creating LearnersThe nationwide push toward greater school accountability and common standards has generated a chorus of calls for raising the level of academic rigor in U.S. schools. More recently, though, has come the realization that academics alone may not be enough. Education Week's Diplomas Count 2014 focuses on the ways educators are making students want to come to school, work hard, and graduate on time. This reporting is presented in tandem with the latest graduation-rate analysis.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Special Projects
- National Alliance for Partnerships in Equity Education Foundation, Gap, PA
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Technology Teacher
- Brookwood School District 167, Glenwood, IL
- Curriculum Manager - English Language Arts
- Apex Learning, Seattle, WA
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN