Diplomas Count 2014: Motivation Matters
Engaging Students, Creating LearnersThe nationwide push toward greater school accountability and common standards has generated a chorus of calls for raising the level of academic rigor in U.S. schools. More recently, though, has come the realization that academics alone may not be enough. Education Week's Diplomas Count 2014 focuses on the ways educators are making students want to come to school, work hard, and graduate on time. This reporting is presented in tandem with the latest graduation-rate analysis.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal of Early Childhood Education Center
- OFJCC, Palo Alto, CA
- Chief of Schools
- See Forever Foundation, Washington, DC
- Eureka County School District, Eureka, NV
- EDUCATION SITE SUPERVISOR (TEACHER)
- Northside Center for Child Development, Inc., Brooklyn, NY
- Leave Replacement Teacher: Middle School Literature
- Great Oaks Charter Schools, NY